The car park is located in the heart of St. Julian’s vibrant shopping, entertainment and business district.
Pendergardens Public Car Park offers more than 300 spaces over 3 underground levels, full CCTV coverage, color-coded levels, lift access onto St. Andrew’s Road, a car wash service, and most importantly competitive rates to both the occasional and regular visitor.
Monday – Thursday
1 Hour – €1.50 2 Hours – €2.50
3 Hours – €3.50 MAX CHARGE – €10.00
Weekends & Public Holiday
1 Hour – €2.00 2 Hours – €3.00
3 Hours – €4.00 MAX CHARGE – €12.00
Click here to learn where to find us.
- Pendergardens Public Car Park is monitored by CCTV cameras. Any misconduct, vandalism or non-payment will be reported to the authorities.
- Please observe traffic signs and car park regulations. Vehicles can only be parked within the designated bays. Otherwise, your vehicle may be clamped or towed. Clamping fee is €70 and towing fee is €120. Clamp release is not immediate.
- Lost ticket charge is €15 and may require CCTV recording verification.
- While every precaution will be taken to ensure safety and security, patrons can park in this car park at their own risk.
- For more details on how to find us and to get in touch with us, please click here.